Teikoku Printng Inks Mfg. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) handles personal information received from customers in the following manner and manages it appropriately. Please read the following items regarding the handling of personal information.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
Company will use personal information obtained from customers within the scope necessary for the purposes of use specified below. If we wish to use the personal information for any other purpose, we will either (i) obtain the customer’s consent in advance, or (ii) change the purpose of use in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law (limited to the scope reasonably considered to be related to the purpose of use before the change). Company will notify the customer of such changes by sending an information document, e-mail, fax, etc., or on the individual websites.
- To deliver Company’s product, to respond to inquiries, to send requested materials, to provide various information such as guidance and support information, to provide after-sales service, and to provide other value related to Company’s business to customers.
- To analyze the responses received from customers through questionnaires, etc., and to reflect them in our product development and various services.
- To confirm the payment method or status of payment when a customer makes a payment to the Company.
Although the judgement to provide personal information rests with the customer, we may not be able to provide adequate products and services if the customer is unable to provide the information necessary for our business.
2. Providing personal information to third parties.
Personal data related to personal information obtained from customers will not be disclosed or provided to a third party without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases or when otherwise required by the Personal Information Protection Law.
- In case personal information is provided from the Company to a successor corporation as a result of a succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
- In case the disclosure of personal information is requested by the police, judicial authorities, or other authorities, or is otherwise required by law.
- In cases where disclosure is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
3. Outsourcing of personal information
The Company may outsource the handling of personal data pertaining to personal information obtained by the Company to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In this case, the Company will only outsource the handling of personal information to a company that is recognized by the Company as having achieved a certain level of personal information protection management system.
4. Security management of personal information
We take all necessary measures to ensure that the personal information we receive from our customers is kept strictly secure to prevent any third party from improperly obtaining your personal information.
5. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
We will promptly respond to requests from customers to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of personal data in our possession pertaining to personal information received from customers, which meet the requirements of the Personal Information Protection Law.
6. Acquisition of personal information
We will not obtain your personal information by false or other improper means.
For inquiries regarding personal information
For any questions regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following office.
- 8-43-2 Nishiogu, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo 116-0011, Japan
- Name Person in charge of affairs, General Affairs Dept., Teikoku Printing Inks Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Office hours
- Monday – Friday (Except for national holidays, year end and New years vacaton and summer vacation periods)
09:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:00
Use of Google Analytics
Google Analytics is used on this website to track usage and improve the site. Based on the cookies we issue, Google collects, records, and analyzes your visit history, but does not contain any personally identifiable information.
You can also stop Google Analytics from collecting information. You can also stop the collection of information by Google Analytics by installing the “Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on” and changing your browser’s add-on settings.
Please install “Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on” and change the add-on setting of your browser.(URL of the download page: