UV PAL Ink is an UV Curable screen ink. It is applicable to a wide range of printing materials, is fast curing, and can be layered with a various solvent type screen ink.
- Various markings and nameplates
- Widely applicable to plastics, painted boards, etc.
- Good weather resistance, low odor, and low skin irritation.
- Capable of layering with various types of inks, with a high-gloss finish.
- Excellent stencil stability and curing properties
- PC, Soft & Rigid PVC（thin materials, cutting, and punching are not acceptable）, ABS, AS, wood, paper, PS, painted boards.
- No dilution generally（If dilution is required, use RE-801 or RE-802 REDUCER less than 10%）
- RE-801: Accelerated curing type
- RE-802: Standard type
Catalyst, Promoter mixing
- SM-400 ADDITIVE 10 to 20%（when scratch resistance needs to be improved, not suitable for soft materials）
- SM-269 DEFOAMER Less than 1%（If foaming or cissing occurs）
- SM-301 FLOW AGENT Less than 1%（If surface leveling improvements are needed）
- Screen Cleaner L2
- Applicable to machine cleaning with less hazardous glycol ether types（Glycol ether type cleaning may not be suitable for some types of stencil emulsions, so please be sure to test it beforehand.）
- T 300 to 420 mesh（Coverage is 60 to 90m2/kg）
- Accumulated energy: about 380mJ/cm2、Peak Power:400mW/cm2（Eye Graphics UV integral light counter）
- A rough standard: Two 80W/cm Metal halide lamps, lamp height 15 cm, belt speed 10m/min
011 MATT BASE
177 OPAQUE RED
190 BRIGHT RED
263 REDDISH YELLOW
271 OPAQUE LIGHT YELLOW
277 OPAQUE REDDISH YELLOW
616 WHITE *616 WHITE is non-yellowing type.
- *Color settings for color separation (TC) are also available.
- Checking adhesion before production: Adhesion may change depending on the substrates, processes, and printing. Be sure to check the adhesiveness before mass production printing.
- Do not use for printed materials to be placed inside the packages of optical discs such as CDs and CD-Rs.
- Ink shelf life: 12 months from production date, unopened
- UN No.: Not classified in the definition
- UN Classification: Not classified in the definition
- Use safety gloves and eyeglasses to protect skin and eyes. If the ink comes in contact with skin, wash with soap and plenty of water (or lukewarm water) and consult with a doctor.
- Containers should be closed tightly after use and stored in a cool and dark place.
- SDS is available upon request. Please request a copy and read it carefully before handling the products.
|Test item||Test Conditions||Test results|
|Adhesion||JIS K 5600-5-6（cross-cut），1mm interval 6×6､ cellophane tape peel||0（no peel）|
|Pencil Hardness||JIS K 5600-5-4:ISO 15184（pencil）,Weight 750g, Hardness which does not make scar||F|
|Heat||80℃ 72 hrs. Check appearance and peel off from the substrate||No defect|
|Hot Water||JIS K 5600-6-2， Soak 72 hrs. in 50℃ hot water、check appearance and peel off||No defect|
|Humidity and cool-heat cycling test||JIS K 5600-7-4， 10 cycles 80℃（4hrs）～25℃（1hr）～-20℃（4hrs）～25℃（1hr） Check appearance and peel off||No defect|
|Humidity||JIS K 5600-7-2 （Continuous condensation） 60℃ 97％RH 240 hrs. check appearance and peel off||No defect|
|Boiling||Soak 5 min in tap water, check appearance and peel off||No defect|
|Water||Soak 240 hrs. in tap water, check appearance and peel off||No defect|
|Acid||Soak 24 hrs. 5% HCl, check appearance||No defect|
|Alkali||Soak 24 hrs. 5% NaOH, check appearance||No defect|
|Alcohol||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton soaked ethyl alcohol, weight 200g, 30 back and forth, check peel off||No defect|
|Gasoline||Soak 30 min, check appearance||No defect|
|Scrub||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton, weight 500g, 500 back and forth, check color fade||No defect|
|Blocking||Weight 200g/cm2、 60℃ 100 hrs.||No defect|
|Falling-weight test||JIS K5600-5-3 Dupont Impulse Tester, drop 300g weight, from 50cm height||No defect|
|Multi-printing||5 colors multi-printing, check appearance and adhesion||No defect|
|Accelerated Weathering||JIS K-5600-7-7:ISO 11341: Weather meter (Xenon Lamp), BP temp. 63+/-3℃, raining rate 18 min/120min, check color fade and peel off||（800-1500hrs） No defect|
- Test condition 【80W/cm 2 Metal halide lamps, height 15cm, belt speed 10m/min】 【T 350】 【Substrate: Polycarbonate】
- Above resistance test results are measured results in our laboratory and they are not guaranteed values.
- Information contained in this catalog may change without prior notice.
What is screen printing?
Screen printing is a type of stencil printing which uses a technique of duplicating the image from a design made on mesh stencils.
When printing ink goes through the mesh, it transfers the image onto the substrate material. Other than air and water, any substrate materials are printable. Not only flat surfaces, but also curved, specially shaped, and molded products are suitable for screen printing.