This is must see for those in charge of development who hope for high-quality-taste smart phone window frame!
We will introduce high opacity and example of using High Opaque Black and High Opaque White.
1. Introduction of excellent opacity by High Opaque Black and High Opaque White
1. Reduction of printing process by High Opaque Black and
High Opaque White
Two pack type Halogen-free, GLS-HF ink for printing glass substrates provides High Opaque Black (GLS-HF 979 Black) and High Opaque White (GLS-HF 679 White) with excellent opacity.
By utilizing these High Opaque inks, you can simplify printing process which requires many layers to fulfill light blocking effect.
The followings are examples of frame printing of smartphone display.
2. Comparison of High Opaque Black with the standard Black color
Next, we would like to introduce excellent opacity of High Opaque Black by using comparative photos.
The following photos are the standard color (GLS-HF919 Black) and GLS-HF High Opaque Black (GLS-HF979Black)printed on the glass and irradiated light (backlight) from behind thereon.
The left-side Standard Black color is reddish as it failed in blocking the light.
On the other hand, the right-side High Opaque Black maintains beautiful black color without being influenced by the backlight.
High Opaque Black
3. Comparison of High Opaque White and the standard White color
We will introduce comparative photos of High Opaque White.
In the following photos, printed samples of the standard White color (GLS-HF619 White) and High Opaque White (GLS-HF679 White) are placed on the black band.
In the left-side standard White color, underlying Black band can be seen through. On the other hand, the right-side High Opaque White expresses vivid white color without being seen through the black band.
2. Examples of using High Opaque Black and High Opaque White
High Opaque Black and High Opaque White are utilized especially for decorating smartphone window frame and contribute to realizing beautiful window frame without being influenced by backlight.
1. Example of using GLS-HF High Opaque Black (GLS-HF979 Black)
2. Example of using GLS-HF High Opaque White(GLS-HF679 White)
- Related inks