News to persons in charge of manufacturing electronic equipment who desire to improve operability and cost reduction.
We will introduce screen ink "MRX-HF ink series for hard coated surface" which is applicable as ink corresponding to low temperature drying for glass materials.
1. MRX-HF ink series with excellent functionality
1. Coexistence of adhesion to hardly adhesive materials and excellent post-forming properties
MRX-HF ink series shows excellent adhesion property for hard-coated plastic plates. It also provides excellent post-forming properties such as facility of cutting works.
Therefore, it is suitable for decorating various equipment utilizing hard-coated materials including smartphones, even for large screen displays.
2. Ink corresponding to low temperature drying with excellent operability for glass materials
MRX-HF ink series is applicable to decoration of glass materials.
MRX-HF ink also can be used as the ink with excellent operability for glass materials because drying temperature of MRX-HF ink is lower than that of ordinary inks for glass materials.
The ink is used as 3 pack type in case of using for glass materials. Drying temperature 100 – 120 °C and drying time over 30 minutes are recommended.
3. Environmentally-friendly screen ink which does not contain environmentally hazardous substances
MRX-HF ink series is environmentally friendly ink which does not use Halogen compounds (Chlorine , Bromine) intentionally and does not contain environmentally hazardous substances such as benzene, toluene, xylene, isophorone, etc.
2. Introduction of example of MRX-HF ink series
1. Excellent color variation
MRX-HF ink series provides various color variation.
(The following photos are examples of printing on hard-coated materials)