MRX-HF ink is environmentally friendly 2 pack type ink series that does not intentionally use halogen compounds（chlorine Cl, bromine Br）in raw materials. It is suitable for wide range of decorative printing thanks to its excellent adhesion to hard coated plastic plate and post-processing properties such as cutting.
- Screen frame printing for car navigations, gaming devices and display panels, etc.
Home Appliance (IoT)
Smartphone, Tablet, Smart watch
- Halogen free（Chlorine Cl, Bromine Br）
- Excellent adhesion to hard coated sheet
- Excellent suitability to post-processing, such as cutting
- Hard coated acrylic plate, PC plate
- G-001 SOLVENT（extra fast） G-002 SOLVENT（fast）G-003 SOLVENT（standard）Z-004 SOLVENT（slow）
- Dilution: 5 to 15%
- *Do not use other solvents as they may cause contamination of halogen compounds and may adversely affect curing, adhesion, stencil stability, or other properties.
Catalyst, Promoter mixing
- 210 Catalyst 5% (standard） Pot life 3 to 8 hrs.
- 106 Catalyst 10%（to improve curing property）Pot life 1 to 3 hrs.
- *The ink will turn to gel after the pot life has expired. Be sure to mix only enough to use
- SM-40 DEFOAMER 2%（For anti-foam and improvement in leveling）
- Screen Cleaner L2 or G-002 SOLVENT
- T 200 to 300 mesh（coverage would be 35 to 40 m2/kg with Black ink, 35～40m2/kg with White ink, at 250 mesh）
- 80℃ 30 min or 60℃ 60 min
Each layer 60 to 80℃ 10 min (tack-free)
Final layer 80℃ 30 min or 60℃ 60 min
HF239 LIGHT YELLOW
HF249 LIGHT YELLOW
HF939 NC BLACK
HF PIANO BLACK
- Do not use solvents and catalysts other than the designated ones because of the possibility of contamination with halogen compounds.
- Please check the squeegee rubber, emulsion, materials and substrates before use, as they may contain halogen compounds.
- Checking before production: Adhesion and resistance properties may change due to differences in substrates, processes, printing and drying conditions. Be sure to check the adhesiveness and resistance properties before mass production printing
- Ink shelf life: 24 months from production date, unopened
- UN No.: 1210
- UN Classification: Class 3 Flammable Liquids (Flash point is over 23 Degree C)
- Use safety gloves and eyeglasses to protect skin and eyes. If the ink comes in contact with skin, wash with soap and plenty of water (or lukewarm water) and consult with a doctor.
- Containers should be closed tightly after use and stored in a cool and dark place.
- SDS is available upon request. Please request a copy and read it carefully before handling the products.
|Test item||Test Conditions||Test results|
|Adhesion||JIS K 5600-5-6:ISO2409（cross-cut）, 1mm interval 6×6, cellophane tape & peel||0（no peel）|
|Pencil Hardness||JIS K 5600-5-4:ISO 15184（pencil）, Weight 750g, Pencil hardness which does not make scar||2H|
|Nail scratch||Nail peeling test||No peel|
|Heat||80℃、168H、check appearance and peel||No defect|
|Hot Water||JIS K 5600-6-2：Soak 168 hrs. in 60℃ hot water、check appearance and peel off from the substrate||No defect|
|Humidity||JIS K 5600-7-2（continuous dew drop） 50℃,95%RH 168 hrs. check appearance and peel off from the substrate.||No defect|
|Scrub||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton soaked ethanol, 500g weight, 1000 back and forth, check color fade||No defect|
|Accelerated Weathering||Weathering test equipment with Xenon lamp, 1000 hrs. BP temp.63+/-3℃ raining rate 18 min/120 min, check color fade and peel off.||⊿E*<5 No defect|
|Light fastness||Fade meter with carbon arc, 600 hrs. BP temp. 63+/-3℃, check color fade and peel off||⊿E*<2 No defect|
- Test condition 【MRX-HF919 BLACK】 【210 CATALYST 5%】 【Z-004 SOLVENT 15%】 【80℃ 30 min】 【T 250】 【Substrate: MR-200 by Mitsubishi Chemical】
- Above resistance test results are measured results in our laboratory and they are not guaranteed values.
- Information contained in this catalog may change without prior notice.
What are the meanings of X and Q used in the ink names such as IPX, INQ, FMX, etc.?
X and Q are used to designate isophorone-free inks.
What is high opacity black and white?
This function provides a beautiful black or white color with high opacity even in environments where backlights are used, such as outer frames of flat panels and touch panels.
Introduction of GLS-HF (3)
- Related technical information
- Related event information
- Related inks