News to persons in charge of development and manufacturing of automotive meters!
We would like to introduce FLG-HF G05 Matt Clear realizing formability and high scratch resistance by optimum balancing of flexibility and hardness.
1. FLG-HF G05 Matt Clear realizing optimum balancing of flexibility and hardness
1. Realization of both forming and beautiful matte finish
In general, forming Matte Clear makes it difficult to maintain matte finish due to elongation of printed ink layer. In particular, gloss (shine or glare) caused by elongation of printed ink layer or on the contrary cloudiness caused by lack of elongation may occur.
However, this FLG-HF G05 Matt Clear maintains non-glare beautiful matte finish without generating gloss or cloudiness even after forming, with the balance of excellent flexibility.
2. Contribution to simplification of manufacturing process by realizing both matte finish and scratch resistance
Since Matt Clear provides weak scratch resistance by its nature, it required protection process such as protective laminate, etc. for scratch prevention in manufacturing process.
However, excellent scratch resistance is already provided to printed ink layer of FLG-HF G05 Matt Clear with optimum balance of flexibility and hardness. (Scratch hardness: 4H)
This enables simplification of protection process and cost reduction accordingly.
This excellent scratch resistance and formability described above demonstrate advantage in the products to which visibility is important (e.g. automotive meter, etc.).
2. Introduction of an example of FLG-HF G05 Matt Clear
1. Automotive meter with high-matte and scratch resistance
The following photo is an example of automotive meter with high-matte and scratch resistance, which realizes both formability and scratch resistance.
2. Automotive meter after forming
The following photo is an example of forming automotive meter printed with Matt Clear. We can see that beautiful matte clear is maintained even after forming.
- Related event information
- Related inks