FLG-HF G05 MATT CLEAR is formable clear ink with a matt finish for printing on Polycarbonate materials, treated PET, or printed ink layer. Because printed ink layer is extremely scratch-resistance, this clear can be used as a protection for ink layer, and it can also provide a matt tone design.
- Non-glare Matt Clear for automobile meters.
- Design printing and protection of Polycarbonate materials and treated polyester film surface.
Home Appliance (IoT)
Smartphone, Tablet, Smart watch
- Protective Matt clear ink that prevents surface condition from changing during vacuum foaming
- Halogen compounds, such as Chlorine (CI), Bromine (Br) are not intentionally used in raw materials.
- After curing, the ink layer is extremely scratch-resistance due to the balance of hardness and flexibility.
- Polycarbonate materials, treated PET
- G-004 SOLVENT（STANDARD）
- Dilution: 5% or less
- *Usually, addition of thinner is not necessary, but use G-004 SOLVENT within 5% if necessary.
- *Do not use other solvents as they may cause and affect halogen contamination, curing, adhesion, stencil stability or other adverse effects.
Catalyst, Promoter mixing
- 200 Catalyst 10%（Standard）Pot life 3 hrs.
- *The ink will turn to gel after the pot life has expired. Be sure to mix only enough to use
- Screen Cleaner L2
- T200 mesh（Coverage would be 25m2/kg at 200 mesh）
- 80℃ 60 min
- *Ensure sufficient drying
- Due to the possibilities of contamination with halogen compounds, only designated solvents and catalysts can be used.
- Please check the squeegee rubber, emulsion, materials and substrates before use, as they may contain halogen compounds.
- Checking before commercialization: Adhesion and resistance properties may change due to differences in substrates, processes, printing and drying conditions. Be sure to check the adhesiveness and resistance properties before mass production printing.
- Not suitable for outdoor exposure application
- Ink shelf life: 6 months from production date, unopened.
- UN No.: 1210
- UN Classification: Class 3 Flammable Liquids（Flash point is over 23 Degree C）
- Use safety gloves and eyeglasses to protect skin and eyes. If the ink comes in contact with skin, wash with soap and plenty of water (or lukewarm water) and consult with a doctor.
- Containers should be closed tightly after use and stored in a cool and dark place.
- SDS is available upon request. Please request a copy and read it carefully before handling the products.
|Test item||Test Conditions||0(No peeling)|
|Adhesion||JIS K 5600-5-6（Cross-cut method）, 1 mm interval 6×6, cellophane tape and peel||0（No peeling）|
|Pencil hardness||JIS K 5600-5-4（Pencil）, 500g weight, hardness of the pencil which does not make scar||4H|
|Heat||80℃ 24hrs. Check appearance of ink layer and peel off from the substrate||No defect|
|Hot water||JIS K 5600-6-2, Soak 24 hrs. in 60℃ warm water, check appearance of ink layer and peel off||No defect|
|Humidity||JIS K 5600-7-2（Continuous condensation）, 60℃-98％RH 24 hrs. check appearance of ink layer and peel off||No defect|
|Cold||－40℃ 24hrs, check appearance of ink layer and peel off||No defect|
|Water||24 hrs. in city water, check appearance of ink layer and peel off||No defect|
|Acid||7 hrs. in 5% H2SO4, check appearance of ink layer||No defect|
|Alkali||3 hrs. in 5% NaOH, check appearance of ink layer||No defect|
|Alcohol||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton soaked ethanol, 500g weight, 30 back and forth. Check peel off||No defect|
|Oil||Soak 24 hrs. in vegetable oil, check appearance of ink layer||No defect|
|Detergent||Soak 24 hrs. in 10% neutral detergent, check appearance of ink layer||No defect|
|Artificial Sweat||Soak 24 hrs. in artificial ink, check appearance of ink layer||No defect|
|Scrub||Gakushin scrub tester, with cotton, 500g weight, 1000 back and forth, check color fade||No defect|
|Abrasion||JIS 5600-5-9（Abrasion ring method）, 1 kg weight、CS17 ring 20 rounds check exposure of under layer||No defect|
|Scratch||Scratch with 300g weight, check scratch on the surface||No defect|
|Light fastness||Fade meter, 600 hrs. exposure, check appearance of ink layer||No defect|
- Test conditions 【FLG-HF G05 MATT CLEAR】 【200 Catalyst 10%】 【80℃ 60min】 【T 200】【Substrate：Polycarbonate sheet (print ISX-HF 979 Black as under layer】
- Above resistance test results are measured results in our laboratory and they are not guaranteed values.
- Information contained in this catalog may change without prior notice.
What are the meanings of X and Q used in the ink names such as IPX, INQ, FMX, etc.?
X and Q are used to designate isophorone-free inks.
What is diffusivity?
We refer to the diffusion of light (Haze: cloudiness). By diffusing light, a frosted glass-like effect can be achieved.
- Related technical information
- Related event information