UV TEC CLEAR Ink is UV curable ink for screen printing which has excellent resistances and applicable to various types of plastic. A wide variety of surface finishes are available such as gloss, matte, texture, and anti-glare.
- Design and decoration of nameplate, panels, stickers, seals, posters, and various cases
- Applicable to wide range of materials, excellent solvent resistance and weather resistance.
- Flexible and tough, low odor and low skin irritation
- Excellent curing property and stability on stencil, and non-yellowing
- PC, soft & rigid PVC, PVC, PVC laminate, various treated PET, metalized film, paper
- Not required at normal usage（Use RE-804 REDUCER within 5%, if required）
- SM-278 DEFOAMER less than 1%（If bubbling or cissing occurs）
- Screen Cleaner L2
- T 150 to 420 mesh （Coverage is about 30 to 70m2/㎏）
- UV TEC-410 CLEAR T 250 to 420 mesh
- UV TEC-411 GLOSS CLEAR T 250 to 420 mesh
- UV TEC-412 MATT CLEAR T 250 to 420 mesh
- UV TEC-414 ANTI GLARE T 250 to 420 mesh
- UV TEC-416 GLOSS TEXTURE CLEAR T 200 or below
- UV TEC-417 GLARE TEXTURE CLEAR T 150 or below
- UV TEC-418 MATT TEXTURE CLEAR T 150 or below
- Accumulated light energy: 180 to 240mJ/cm2, Peak power: 225mW/cm2 （Eye Graphics UV integral light counter）
- Two 80W/cm metal halide lamps, lamp height 15cm, belt speed 10 to 15m/min
- UV TEC-410 CLEAR ：Transparency, flexibility
UV TEC-411 GLOSS CLEAR ：Good transparency and surface hardness
UV TEC-412 MATT CLEAR ：Full matt finish
UV TEC-414 ANTI GLARE CLEAR ：Finish with reduced light reflection
UV TEC-416 GLOSS TEXTURE CLEAR ：Texture finish
UV TEC-417 GLARE TEXTURE CLEAR ：Glare texture finish
UV TEC-418 MATT TEXTURE CLEAR ：Matt texture finish
- Checking adhesion before production: Adhesion may change depending on the substrates, processes, and printing. Be sure to check the adhesiveness before mass production printing.
- Ink shelf life: 6 months from production date, unopened.
- UN No.: Not classified in the definition
- UN Classification: Not classified in the definition
- Use safety gloves and eyeglasses to protect skin and eyes. If the ink comes in contact with skin, wash with soap and plenty of water (or lukewarm water) and consult with a doctor.
- Containers should be closed tightly after use and stored in a cool and dark place.
- SDS is available upon request. Please request a copy and read it carefully before handling the products.
|Pencil Hardness||JIS K 5600-5-4 （pencil）,weight 750g, Pencil hardness which does not make scar ,UV TEC-410，411，412，414||B～F|
|JIS K 5600-5-4 （pencil）, weight 750g, Pencil hardness which does not make scar, UV TEC-416，417，418||6H or above|
|Heat||JIS K 5600-6-3：ISO 3248: 80℃、72 hrs., check appearance and peel off||No defect|
|Hot Water||JIS K 5600-6-2：ISO 2812-2, Soak 72 hrs. in 50℃ hot water, check appearance and peel off||No defect|
|Cool-heat cycling test||JIS K 5600-7-4 1 cycle,80℃（4 hrs.）～25℃（1 hr.）～-20℃（4 hrs.）～25℃（1 hr.）,Check appearance and peel off from the substrate||No defect|
|Alcohol||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton soaked ethyl alcohol, weight 500g, 200 back and forth., check peel off||No defect|
|Gasoline||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton soaked gasoline, weight 500g, 100 back and forth., check peel off||No defect|
|Solvent||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton, weight 500g, 10 back and forth., check peel off||No defect|
|Scrub||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton, weight 500g, 1000 back and forth., check color fade||No defect|
|Bending||K 5600-5-1（Cylindrical Mandrel） 2mmФ, check cracks||No defect|
|Weather resistance||Weather meter, BP Temp. 63±3℃, Rain 18 min/120min, check color fade and peel off||（800hrs） No defect|
- Test condition 【PC 0.5t transparent】 【T 270】 【Two 80W/cm metal halide lamps, height 15cm, belt speed 10m/min】
- Above resistance test results are measured results in our laboratory and they are not guaranteed values.
- Information contained in this catalog may change without prior notice.
What is screen printing?
Screen printing is a type of stencil printing which uses a technique of duplicating the image from a design made on mesh stencils.
When printing ink goes through the mesh, it transfers the image onto the substrate material. Other than air and water, any substrate materials are printable. Not only flat surfaces, but also curved, specially shaped, and molded products are suitable for screen printing.
What is diffusivity?
We refer to the diffusion of light (Haze: cloudiness). By diffusing light, a frosted glass-like effect can be achieved.