High Quality and High Definition screen printing ink is the ink which reproduce solid printing and fine line pattern faithfully and enables stable printing of 100µm width fine line with quite high accuracy. XFM ink is suitable for heat foaming applications as is suitable for printing fine lines or characters on name plate, etc., and provides printed ink layer with excellent flexibility at post-processing.
- Instrument panel for automobile and home appliance Display boards
Home Appliance (IoT)
Smartphone, Tablet, Smart watch
- Enables extremely high precision printing such as 100μm width fine line and dot, etc.
- Excellent printing stability and high-speed printing printability.
- Excellent vacuum foaming resistance
- Capable of producing printed materials with excellent adhesion to polycarbonate.
- Polycarbonate, Acrylic, Soft & Rigid PVC
- XZ-705 SOLVENT DILUTION: 0 to 5%
- *Do not use other solvents as they may adversely affect curing, adhesion, stencil stability, or other properties
- XSM-40 DEFOAMER 1% （For anti-foam and improvement in leveling）
- Screen Cleaner L2
- L 355 Mesh （Coverage of 971 Black is about 80m2/kg at L-355 mesh）
- *Recommendation: L-screen 355 mesh made by NBC Meshtech
- *T 350 mesh can also be used for printing
- 80℃ 30 min
Each layer 80℃ 10 min（tack-free）
Final layer 80℃ 30 min
- *Insufficient drying may cause blocking, please dry thoroughly.
240 LIGHT YELLOW
277 REDDISH YELLOW
- *Color settings for color separation （TC） are also available.
- Adhesion test must be done before printing as quality of plastics may differ depending on manufacturers or lots. It is also recommended to wipe surface of the printing part with alcohol to prevent defective print due to static electricity and insufficient adhesion due to plasticizer and additive floating.
- Checking before production: Adhesion and resistance properties may change due to differences in substrates, processes, printing and drying conditions. Be sure to check the adhesiveness and resistance properties before mass production printing.
- Ink shelf life: 24 months from production date, unopened.
- UN No.: Not classified in the definition
- UN Classification: Not classified in the definition
- Use safety gloves and eyeglasses to protect skin and eyes. If the ink comes in contact with skin, wash with soap and plenty of water (or lukewarm water) and consult with a doctor.
- Containers should be closed tightly after use and stored in a cool and dark place.
- SDS is available upon request. Please request a copy and read it carefully before handling the products.
|Test item||Test Conditions||Test results|
|Adhesion||JIS K 5600-5-6:ISO2409（cross-cut）、1mm interval 6×6、cellophane tape and peel||0(no peel)|
|Heat||JISK5600-6-3：ISO 3248: 130℃、48 hrs., check appearance and peel off from the substrate||No defect|
|Hot Water||JIS K 5600-6-2： ISO 2812-2, Soak 48 hrs. in 40℃ warm water、check appearance and peel off from the substrate.||No defect|
|Alcohol||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton soaked ethyl alcohol, weight 200g, 200 back and forth, check peel off||No defect|
|Scrub||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton, weight 500g, 500 back and forth, check color fade||No defect|
|Bend test||JIS K5600-5-1: ISO 1519: （Cylindrical Mandrel）2mmφ, check cracks||No defect|
|Falling-weight test||JIS K5600-5-3 DuPont Impact tester､drop 300g weight from 30cm height.||No defect|
|Punching||Punching by press machine||No defect|
|Gloss||Gloss meter（60°/911 Opaque Black）||94.2|
|Blocking||Weight 10kg/cm² 40℃, 24 hrs.||No defect|
|Accelerated weathering||JIS K 5600-7-7 ISO 11341 Radiant energyｰ60W/m、BP Temp.63±3℃ Raining Rate 18 min/120 min、1000 hrs. check color fade and peel off||No defect|
- Test conditions 【XFM-971 Black】【80℃ 30 min】【L 355】【Substrate: PC】
- Above test was conducted after leaving above printed materials for 24 hours at a room temperature.
- Above resistance test results are measured results in our laboratory and they are not guaranteed values.
- Information contained in this catalog may change without prior notice.
What types of forming are there?
Typically, there are Vacuum Molding, Air-pressurized Molding, Press Molding, and High Pressure Molding.
What is high opacity black and white?
This function provides a beautiful black or white color with high opacity even in environments where backlights are used, such as outer frames of flat panels and touch panels.
Introduction of GLS-HF (3)
- Related technical information
- Related event information