XGL-HF is the ink which reproduce solid printing and fine line pattern faithfully and enables stable printing of 100µm width fine line with quite high accuracy. XGL-HF ink is two pack type screen ink. It has excellent printing stability, adhesion, and resistance, which are essential for glass printing.
- Glass printing for smartphones, tablets, etc.
Home Appliance (IoT)
Smartphone, Tablet, Smart watch
- Free of halogen （Chlorine Cl, Bromine Br） compounds and naphthalene.
- Excellent stencil stability, suitable for large format printing.
- A wide variety of colors are available for colorful printed materials.
- Excellent adhesion to glass and various types of resistance enable a wide range of applications.
- Glass plate
- Z-705 SOLVENT（slow）Dilution: 0 to 5%
- *Do not use other solvents as they may adversely affect curing, adhesion, stencil stability, or other properties.
Catalyst, Promoter mixing
- XGL-HF GLASS PROMOTER 0.5% （Be sure to add it, otherwise it will not adhere）
- Pot life: 6 hrs.
- *Pot life （usable time） is about 6 hrs. The ink does not turn to gel after 6 hours but adhesion and resistance become inferior. Please mix only enough to use.
- XSM-40 DEFOAMER less than 1%（For anti-foam and improvement in leveling）
- Screen Cleaner L2
- L 355 Mesh （Coverage of 939 NC Black is about 80m2/kg at L-355 mesh）
- *Recommendation: L-screen 355 mesh made by NBC Meshtec
- *T 350 mesh can also be used for printing
- 160℃ 30 min
Each layer 160℃ 10 min（tack-free）
Final layer 160℃ 30 min
- *Ensure sufficient drying
HF239 LIGHT YELLOW
- Due to the possibilities of contamination with halogen compounds, only designated solvents and catalysts can be used.
- Please check the squeegee rubber, emulsion, materials and substrates before use, as they may contain halogen compounds.
- Checking before production: Adhesion and resistance properties may change due to differences in substrates, processes, printing and drying conditions. Be sure to check the adhesiveness and resistance properties before mass production printing.
- Ink shelf life: 12 months from production date, unopened.
- UN No.: Not classified in the definition
- UN Classification: Not classified in the definition
- Use safety gloves and eyeglasses to protect skin and eyes. If the ink comes in contact with skin, wash with soap and plenty of water（or lukewarm water）and consult with a doctor.
- Containers should be closed tightly after use and stored in a cool and dark place.
- SDS is available upon request. Please request a copy and read it carefully before handling the products.
|Test item||Test Conditions||Test results|
|Adhesion||JIS K 5600-5-6:ISO2409（cross-cut）,1mm interval 6×6, cellophane tape and peel||0(no peel)|
|Pencil Hardness||JIS K 5600-5-4:ISO 15184（pencil）,750g weight, Hardness of the pencil which does not make scar||2 hrs.|
|Heat||80℃、168 hrs., check appearance and peel off from the substrate||No defect|
|Hot Water||Soak 72 hrs., in 60℃ hot water, check appearance and peel off from the substrate||No defect|
|Heat and humidity||60℃,95%RH 1000 hrs., check appearance and peel off||No defect|
|Boiling||Soak 24 hrs. in 98℃ boiling water, check appearance and peel off||No defect|
|Scrub||Gakushin scrub tester, cotton, weight 500g, 1000 back and forth, check color fade||No defect|
|Accelerated Weathering||(Xenon Lamp) Weather meter, 1000 hrs, BP Temp. 63+/-3℃ Raining rate 18 min/120min,check color fade and pee off||No defect|
|Accelerated Light fastness||（Carbo arc）Fade meter 1000 hrs., BP Temp.63+/-3℃, check color fade and peel off||No defect|
- Test conditions 【XGL-HF 939NC Black】【XGL-HF Glass Promoter 0.5%】 【160℃ 30 min】【L 355】【Substrate: Glass plate】
- Above resistance test results are measured results in our laboratory and they are not guaranteed values.
- Information contained in this catalog may change without prior notice.
What are screen inks for glass substrate printing? And what are their characteristics?
For printing on glass substrate, GLS-HF ink series , a two component type Halogen Free ink for printing on glass substrates is recommended.
The GLS-HF ink series is characterized by the fact that it is an organic ink, unlike the inorganic inks conventionally used for glass substrate printing.
Therefore, GLS-HF ink has excellent functions to solve the problems of inorganic inks (burning type ink) such as “lack of color variation” and “environmentally hazardous substances”, etc.
Introduction of GLS-HF ink (1)
Is there any information related to the high value-added flat panel and touch panel?
We would like to introduce the high value-added glass substrates for flat panels, touch panels, etc. using the technologies we offer.
From a design stand point: *Realize various color variations on glass substrates. *High opacity Black and high opacity White that can be applied to window flame of touch panels.
From a function stand point: *Providing IR transmittance functions, *Malfunction prevention by non-conductive black, *Reduction of environmentally hazardous substances, etc.
What is high opacity black and white?
This function provides a beautiful black or white color with high opacity even in environments where backlights are used, such as outer frames of flat panels and touch panels.
Introduction of GLS-HF (3)
- Related technical information
- Related event information