GIZ-HF ink series is featured by superior solvent resistance and adhesive resistance, high and stable dyne value of the ink layer, and low temperature drying compared to conventional inks for glass.
- Glass decorative printing for smartphones, tablets and automotive interior display, etc.
Home Appliance (IoT)
Smartphone, Tablet, Smart watch
- Superior solvent resistance and adhesive resistance, compared to conventional inks for glass. (Suitable for post processing of various bonds and double-sided tape)
- High and stable dyne value of printed ink layer
- Dries at a lower temperature（120°C） than conventional inks for glass（150°C）.
- Glass, Metal materials
- C-004 SOLVENT
- Dilution 0 to 5%
- *Do not use other solvents as they may cause and affect halogen contamination, curing, adhesion, stencil stability or other adverse effects.
Catalyst, Promoter mixing
- SM-708 Additive 5％
- Pot life 7 to 8 hrs.
- *Be sure to add
- *Do not use inks past their pot life as it may cause performance degradation.
- SM-95 DEFOAMER 1％ （For anti-foam and improvement in leveling）
- Screen Cleaner L2
- T300 to 420 mesh（Coverage is about 35 to 40 m2/kg at T300 mesh）.
- 150℃ 30 min
Each layer 150℃ 10 min (tack-free)
Final layer 150℃ 30 min
- *Recommended drying temperature is 150℃, but temperature range from 120 to 150℃ is applicable.
HF239 LIGHT YELLOW
HF939 NC BLACK
- Make sure to add 5% of SM-708 additive to the ink before use.
- Do not use solvents and catalysts other than the designated ones because of the possibility of contamination with halogenated compounds.
- Please check the squeegee rubber, emulsion, materials and substrates before use, as they may contain halogen compounds.
- Checking before commercialization: Adhesion and resistance properties may change due to differences in substrates, processes, printing and drying conditions. Be sure to check the adhesiveness and resistance properties before mass production printing.
- Ink shelf life: 12 months from production date, unopened.
- UN No.: Not classified in the definition
- UN Classification: Not classified in the definition
- Use safety gloves and eyeglasses to protect skin and eyes. If the ink comes in contact with skin, wash with soap and plenty of water (or lukewarm water) and consult with a doctor.
- Containers should be closed tightly after use and stored in a cool and dark place.
- SDS is available upon request. Please request a copy and read it carefully before handling the products.
|Test item||Test conditions||Test results|
|Adhesion||JIS K 5600-5-6:ISO2409（Cross-cut method）, 1mm interval 6×6, cellophane tape peeling||0 （No peel off）|
|Scratch hardness||JIS K 5600-5-4:ISO 15184（Pencil method）,750g weight, hardness of the pencil which does not make scar||4H|
|Heat||JIS K5600-6-3：ISO 3248, 80℃,300H, check appearance and peeling off from the substrate||No defect|
|Humidity||JIS K 5600-7-2（Continuous condensation）, 60℃, 95%RH, 300 hrs. check appearance and peeing off from the substrate||No defect|
|Hot Water||JIS K 5600-6-2：ISO 2812-2、 Soak 24 hrs. in 60℃ hot water, check appearance and peeling off from the substrate||No defect|
|Boiling water||Soak 1 hr. in a boiling water, check appearance and peeling off from the substrate||No defect|
|Scrub||Scrub tester, with cotton cloth, 500g weight, 1000 back and forth, check color fade||No defect|
|Accelerated weathering (Xenon lamp method)||JIS K-5600-7-7:ISO 11341、 BP Temperature 63±3℃ Rain rate 18 min /120 Min, 1000 hrs. check color fade and peeling off||No defect|
- Test conditions 【GIZ-HF939 NC Black】 【SM-708 Additive 5%】 【C-004 Solvent】 【150℃ 30 min】【T 350】 【Substrate：Glass plate】
- Above resistance test results are measured results in our laboratory and they are not guaranteed values.
- Information contained in this catalog may change without prior notice.
Is there any information related to the high value-added flat panel and touch panel?
We would like to introduce the high value-added glass substrates for flat panels, touch panels, etc. using the technologies we offer.
From a design stand point: *Realize various color variations on glass substrates. *High opacity Black and high opacity White that can be applied to window flame of touch panels.
From a function stand point: *Providing IR transmittance functions, *Malfunction prevention by non-conductive black, *Reduction of environmentally hazardous substances, etc.
What are the meanings of X and Q used in the ink names such as IPX, INQ, FMX, etc.?
X and Q are used to designate isophorone-free inks.
What is non-conductive black ink?
Non-Conductive Black Ink is an ink that has a high electrical resistance of the printed ink layer, and has both a function that is difficult for electricity to pass through and a high opaque black color. The high electrical resistance (low conductivity) prevents malfunctions and failures of electronic components, etc., caused by electric current flowing through the printed ink layer. Furthermore, its high opacity makes it suitable for printing on flat panels and smartphone displays that require light-shielding properties.
Introduction of Functional Black Ink
What is high opacity black and white?
This function provides a beautiful black or white color with high opacity even in environments where backlights are used, such as outer frames of flat panels and touch panels.
Introduction of GLS-HF (3)
- Related technical information
- Related event information